, , , , , , ,

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
September 30, 2013 11:24AM
Castle Hallways

Selene could only laugh as her husband swept her up into his arms. He said he missed her, and though she could not remember him, hearing her dark prince say those words made her heart swell. Something within her missed this affection, missed this feeling of right she had with her husband. She was meant to be his wife, his queen, and the mother to his children. When her feet were firmly on the ground again and she was being ushered out of the room, the princess giggled at the absurdity of the prince “Oh honestly, Joffrey…”
Now that they were together in the hallways and were walking to meet their daughter, Selene felt butterflies in her stomach. As she ignored the various servants ogling the now happy royal couple, she thought about how her poor daughter ought to be feeling in all of this. Her mother had looked at her without any sort of memories of their familial bond. Had that ripped her poor little princess apart? It was true as Joffrey had said…their daughter was no longer little. She was a grown young woman and seemed to be able to understand more than Selene had ever given her credit for. Sighing softly, Selene gripped her husband’s hand and murmured softly “Is our daughter to be wed, now that she is of age? Oh, it sounds so terribly awful to send her off like that…but it seems I found happiness myself. Perhaps our Tempest will as well?” Selene’s voice was hopeful, but it was still etched with doubt as she remembered enough about her daughter to know she would not be pleased about being shipped off somewhere to another kingdom.

Options: Reply

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 01, 2013 04:55PM
King Brandons Sitting Room

King Brandon stared at her at first incredulous.Had he heard her right, he thought? She was truly his. She would tell him what was needed it seemed.

Minerva had said..
“Oh, my King, much has happened whilst you have been away from the castle.” She said matter of factly. “Your Granddaughter Tempest, has grown up within days. From a seven year old, to that of a girl of fifteen. The reasons have all the kingdom questioning. “The wife of the Prince, had slept with a Warlock named Desmond, and they sired a Son. On his birth, the Prince sent her and the bastard packing. Back to the Casterly realm. For some reason, this boy also aged rapidly and is a young man, but he is not Brax, like Tempest. The latest is that the Princess has returned, but lost her memory. It’s a bit of a mess, My King.””

The King looked aghast at these tidings and at first was unsure of what to do then a devious smile formed on his lips.
My dear we have some preparations to begin, I seem to have lost my appetite for the moment. I will need you stay close until I can get you your new collar, it shall be here shortly.

The king then turned toward one of his personal guards and bid him to call the various members of the court together to the throne room for an audience tommorow as he would address them each in turn together. It had been sometime since he had seen them all and he would like to greet the court.

Before the guard had left the smith arrived again at the door. Bidding him to come in the king was excited at the propsect of seeing his work. So Smith, What have you wrought? Were you able to create what I bid you to?”

Smith: My lord, it was indeed an arduous task however I was able to make the collar you required. It required the use of a warlock however and he says you owe him a favor. His name is Magnus. He helped willingly and all and wouldnt take any gold for it. No matter how hard I tried to pay it. Just said to tell you his name and that when he needed your help you remember he helped you.

King Brandon: Although he was a bit shocked as he didnt know this Magnus couldnt be angered by this unknown persons help. He accepted the gift of the collar as the Smith prooffered it from a satchel. It gleamed in the light of the candles in bright gold with a bloodstone in the center. A demonic blood magic connecting him to it, that he could palpibly feel. He then Turned towards Minerva and removed the chain on her neck and placed the new collar.
“This will protect you Minerva. I shall know where you are, and should any attempt you harm I shall be able to affect them directly. We are now linked in more ways then one.”

Brandon then turned back to the Smith, “You are now on retainer. I would like you to work on special projects. Should you have ideas or new projects you would like to do so you may. If I have any I want done I will summon you. That is all for now. You are dismissed.” he handed him another large purse as he walked out of the door.

Brandon saw many schemes afoot but his mistress was now protected and he could begin to set things right he thought as he smiled at her.

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 01, 2013 09:35PM
Castle Gardens

As happy as Joffrey was to have his wife at his side, she still didn’t remember exactly who she was yet, so that marred his perfect little world for now. But…they had bigger problems. The King had returned, and one of the first things he decreed was that Tempest should be wed to form an alliance with a neighboring Kingdom.

“Ah..yes, that may have been the case for us, dear, but it wasn’t all smooth sailing. In fact it was a very rocky road. I think we had a love unique to many. I fear though that Tempest being OUR daughter, will want to marry one of her choosing and for love.”

Finding the party down by the lawn, and practically dragging Selene on his arm, he was slightly puffed when he reached the group. Seeing Tempest first, he had to get everything off his chest.

“Right…Sweetheart. I know you know me as dear old Dad…and I have always tried to do the right thing by our family. Even though some of it…I was not so good at. Well…I just shagged your Mother to try and get her to remember me with a bit of what I like to call. “Sexual healing”. He used his fingers to emphasis this. Sadly, she still isn’t with the programme, but I gave her a good time.” He then smiled at Selene in his own quirky way, then remembered the reason he was in such a rush.

“Yes…okay. Daddy’s back. I managed to keep him busy with a couple of whores to buy us some time. BUT…soon as he has finished…he is probably going to summon the Royal court. AND this is the part I fear. He…err….wants to marry you off, Tempest. Now…I know you are probably going to be a tad miffed…and I can’t say I blame you. Been in your shoes. But I got lucky and it was your Mum. SO…ideas anyone? I mean…I really think now is a good time for a royal suggestion box.”

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 01, 2013 09:45PM
Tempest, having worked out her anger and frustrations with the broken statues, returned to the garden in time to see her father and mother returning. She looked at the two of them holding hands and smiling at one another and wondered if her mother finally remembered who she was to them.

Alas it was not to be.

And she really wanted to erase the images that were placed in her head when she heard what they’d been up to for the last couple of hours.

No child ever wanted to picture their parents having sex…no matter how old they were.

Tempest stared at her father as if he’d lost his mind.

“No. Absolutely not.” she scowled. “It’s all well and good for you and Mother finding one another and falling in love. I refuse to cater to a man who hasn’t even been in our lives these past number of years. He can go rot in hell for all I care. And I make this my solemn vow, here before you all. If he even tries to marry me off, I will run away and you will never hear from me again.”

Tempest whirled on her heel and stomped away, going to her chambers and slamming the door.

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 01, 2013 09:54PM
King Brandons Sitting Room

Minerva remained stationary, as the golden chain the King had placed around her neck, was taken off by his own hand. The new collar that had been fashioned and created with the aid of a Warlock, was brought out into the light, the bloodstone the prized jewel in the piece. Minerva lifted her head slightly, so her neck was fully accessible to the King.

She was actually proud to be given such a piece, as the King himself said that it would serve to protect her from those that sought to bring her down. Fastened securely in place, she lowered her head again.

“Forever more your servant, M’lord.” Minerva said softly, knowing full well, that this collar, would never come off.

With the information she supplied on the goings on in the palace while he was absent, the King was well armed to bring down his hammer of rough Justice against his own family. The bloodstone glowed as she gasped, feeling the King’s power reaching out to touch her. Even without physical contact, he could do things to her, and he could revel in this knowledge. By his side, beneath him, or even in her own chambers, she would never be alone or free from his will.

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 02, 2013 10:59AM
Castle Gardens

As Joffrey practically dragged her to the gardens, she listened to his words carefully and nodded as though she understood. She really didn’t without any memories, but she hoped it would all make sense to her soon. Keeping her hand firmly on her husband’s arm, the princess was soon dragged to the party on the front lawn and smiled joyfully to see Tempest. Poor Lucan was trying very hard to force a smile when he saw his mother, but it was clear she had no idea who he was still. Magda had also thankfully returned shortly after the royal couple to stand beside Lucan. Grasping his hand, she squeezed it reassuringly and turned to listen to Joffrey speak.

Hearing the prince spit it all out like that, Selene gasped in surprise “Your grace! Is it really necessary to speak so boldly? There must be a gentler way to put this…”Turning to Tempest, the princess smiled weakly “I am very sorry, darling, but it is not uncommon for princesses to be married off for the sake of the kingdom. Don’t you want to make your father happy?”
But Tempest quickly made it clear she did not care for Brandon’s orders and soon was stomping away. Sighing softly, Selene turned to look at Joffrey “We have upset her…is she always like that?” Turning towards her daughter that was quickly receding from view, she did not judge her with anger like she so often used to. Instead, she said softly “Give her some time to cool off, my love. I will speak to her shortly when she has had time to process this all. That was…a lot of information and responsibility you threw at her. She needs time to process.” Stepping closer to her husband, she reached up to grasp his face as she spoke gently still “Is there nothing we can do for her?”

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 04, 2013 07:47PM
Castle gardens

The boldness of their daughter in her refusal to carry out the King’s decree, the way she spun and marched off, leaving her parents standing their stunned and blinking was enough to have the other guests sit up and take note.

“I swear, she gets her temper from you, Dear.” Joffrey said, looking at his daughter who had left them all to dwell on her words of defiance.

“Is there nothing we can do for her?” Selene suggested, trying to see if her husband knew of a way out of this terrible situation.

Joffrey truly didn’t have the answer to that question. That all relied on the King, and what he said was law.

“We should head up to the throne room, and see how my Father faired after the gifts I sent him. Maybe he will have a change of heart?”

One could only hope.

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 04, 2013 09:23PM
Throne Room

King Brandon was seated on the Throne as he waited for the others to arrive. He had many questions he wanted to ask and wanted to address them all together, rather than seperately. He was tired of the deception he would know the matters of court and address them. He had already thought a bit on many issues. He would fix the House of Brax and make it once again respected! He hadnt fought so hard in the field to come home and see it all come for naught. He felt more powerful than he had felt even in his youth Minerva had awoken the demon within him, making him more alive than he had felt since his youth. So for that he did have some compassion for his son, though he did not know it yet.

Minerva was at his side with her collar brightly displayed.
His thoughts on these matters though he would soon reveal.
The guards were gathered in a row as they began to each enter…

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 04, 2013 11:02PM
Throne Room

Minerva was the glittering jewel by the King’s side. She was not a Queen, not a Countess, not even a duchess, but instead she was favored by the King, and wore the spectacular collar, that glinted and showed off the blood stone around her neck. Her body was elegantly decked out in a satin dress, that was so silky sheer, that when the King gazed upon her side on, he could see the feminine curves, the prick of her ripe nipples, all the way down to her womanhood, which she had been tended to by the maidens. Minerva had been bathed in oils and she smelt divine, her hair bound up fashionably, and her makeup so natural, that it showed off her beauty in a way that the King would find himself besotted. She was his property, and far better than a wife or Queen. She not only gave him her energy and powers whilst making love, but he could feel empowered just by her aura.

Minerva stayed at his feet, as though on display, that he could take her as he wished, stroke her hair idly as he listened to those of the court give their reports on the Kingdom’s state. Minerva stayed silent as the guards brought in the royal family. This was going to be interesting. The witches bare shoulder just graced the King’s leg, and she let out a soft purr of appreciation, her eyes locked on the arrival of Joffrey, Prince of Brax.

***************

When Joffrey arrived, he had to admit he was shocked to see that the woman, the whore that he had sent to bed his father, was now collared in something that looked incredibly valuable, and was at his Father’s feet. Where was his Mother? What if the Queen saw this open display of the King having taken such a lover? One night he understood, but…hmmm. The Prince bowed before his father, and then presented Selene, who should have been coming in after him.

“Father….you look great. I take it the…err..young lady made you happy?” Joffrey inquired, looking slightly perplexed. Minerva simply sat still by the King and let him tell his son, just how good she was.

Re: [RP] The Blackfog Castle
October 05, 2013 12:20AM
Throne Room

King Brandon watched eagerly as he saw the first of them arrive.
Minerva was exquisite and placed herself at his feet with such grace. As she purred he felt a satisfaction spread within him.
He was ready for anything he thought.

His son Joffrey was next to arrive. As he entered he presented Selene.
Seeing the way he responded so courteously was no surprise he did no court well it was one of the things he taught the boy.

Joffrey had said..
“Father….you look great. I take it the…err..young lady made you happy?”

” More than happy actually. She is my mistress you did well in giving her to me my son. We have much to talk about. But first I would have Tempest brought in here so we can discuss matters. There are some things I’m afraid I have not been told, and I would have each member of this household together and give them all a chance to tell me what they will first. Then we will take some actions to restore Brax’s Honor. ”

Brandon than looked towards one of the guards and summoned him over with a wave…

” Please go and Fetch the Lady Tempest for me and have her come to the Throne Room directly. Do not allow any deviation. Go. ”

With that he looked at them all in turn..
“It’s time to be a happy family again. ”